Wool Store Assistant/Wool Presser – Culcairn31.01.2021
Wool Store Assistant and Wool Presser Job Opportunity
Fox & Lillie Rural (FLR) are a 100% Australian family owned and operated wool export, buying and broking business with an extensive network of Australian and international offices, as well as overseas wool processing plants.
Our growing business delivers high quality services to wool growers of the Culcairn, NSW area. We are looking for a suitably motivated person to take on a role as Wool Store Assistant/ Wool Presser based at our Culcairn wool store.
Suitable applicants will need to be committed and competent in working in a busy wool store that offers a superior service to woolgrowers in the local area and possess the following skills:
- A fit and motivated self-starter
- Experience with wool pressing
- Have good communication skills
- Be accurate with keeping necessary recording requirements
- Be able to work in a team as well as have the ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience or background knowledge in working in wool sheds and or sorting is preferred
- A current driver’s license is preferred but not necessary
- Have a current fork lift license, or be prepared to obtain one
- Be committed to working safely
The ideal candidate will have sound general wool industry knowledge and be motivated by a strong desire to learn and develop their potential in a secure, progressive multi-faceted international wool company.
This role can be offered on a part-time casual basis or full-time casual basis, with overtime available. Hours are 8am-4pm in air-conditioned warehouse for an immediate start.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical check, and drug & alcohol testing.
Interested candidates should email a letter of application and resume detailing relevant skills and experience plus at least two referees.
Please send to Attention: Jenni Turner. firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further details call Jenni Turner on 0424 626 193.Email your application