Store Door Wool Buyer – Job Vacancies Victoria and South Australia
Fox & Lillie are a 100% Australian family owned and operated wool export, buying and broking business with an extensive network of regional branches, international offices, as well as wool processing facilities.
To keep successfully growing the business and continuing to deliver the appropriate services to wool growers, Fox & Lillie Rural are looking for two suitable and motivated people to take on the role as a Store Door Wool Buyer with one vacancy in the Western district of Victoria and the other in South East of South Australia.
Suitable applicants will need to possess the following skills:
- Previous experience and/or background in the wool industry essential;
- Experience in store door and on farm wool buying;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Some knowledge of futures and forward selling;
- Hold a current drivers licence;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel based programs;
- Have a forklift and truck licence.
Additional training will be provided to increase knowledge in specific areas as required.
The ideal candidate will be motivated by a strong desire to develop their potential in a secure and progressive multi-faceted wool company.
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and resume detailing relevant skills and experience, including at least two referees.
Please send to, attention: Sean Flint; email@example.com
Applications close 14/09/2018
For more information please contact Sean on 0407 862 265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.